China tuning fork density tester is a new product developed by our company.Fork Density Meters provide precision liquid density measurement in tank and pipeline applications. The Fork Density Meters use vibrating fork technology to measure density directly, and can be used in process control where density is the primary control parameter for the end product or as an indicator of another quality control parameter, such as %solids or %concentration.
is a new product developed by our company.
1. Fork Density Meters provide precision liquid density measurement in tank and pipeline applications. The Fork Density
Meters use vibrating fork technology to measure density directly, and can be used in process control where density is the primary control parameter for the end product or as an indicator of another quality control parameter, such as %solids or %concentration.
2. Integral HART I/O direct input of external temperature, pressure, and flow measurements provide enhanced readings.
3. Supports Time Period Signal (TPS), Analog (4-20 mA), HART, WirelessHART® , Modbus RS-485 and FOUNDATION™ fieldbus communications.
4. Ensure measurement health through known density verification (KDV) and other meter and installation diagnostic capabilities.
5. Retrofit capabilities Full backwards compatibility provides the same form and fit as the direct insertion density meters.
6. Interconnectivity Integral HART I/O allows direct input of external temperature, pressure, and flow measurements for enhanced measurements
1) Density is measured by frequency
tuning fork vibration frequency in different media
² Vibration in the air, the frequency of about 1000 Hz ²
Vibrate in oil at a frequency of about 700 Hz
² vibration in water, the frequency is about 600 Hz
The density of the media determines the frequency of vibration
2)Rugged, accurate density and concentration measurement
1. Continuous, real-time measurement in pipelines, bypass loops and tanks
2. Accurate measurement of density (±1 kg/m3) and concentration (±0.1%)
3. Wide range of corrosion-resistant materials for aggressive liquid measurement
3)Superior multi-variable I/O, meter health, and application capabilities
4. Hazardous-area approved, head-mounted transmitter that supports local configuration and display
5. Internal diagnostics for fast verification of meter health and Installation
6. Application-specific factory configurations ensure fit-for-purpose operation
4)Installation flexibility and compatibility
7. Optimized design – insensitive to vibration, temperature and pressure variations
8.Unique direct insertion design in lengths of up to 13 ft (4 m)
9. Supports multiple protocols for connection to DCS, PLC, and flow computers
10. Optional stainless steel transmitter housing for corrosion resistance in harsh environment
Density range: 0 - 3g / cc (0 - 3,000kg / m3)
Calibration Range: 0.6 - 1.25g / cc (600 - 1,250kg / m3)
Density accuracy: ± 0.001 g / cc (± 1kg / m3)
Repeatability: ± 0.0001 g / cc (± 0.1 kg / m3)
Temperature range: (-58 to + 390 ° F) -50 to +200 ° C
Maximum pressure: (3000 psi) 207bar
Viscosity range: 0-500cP maximum viscosity
Protection level: IP66
Explosion-proof grade: EEx d IIC T4, Class 1 Div 1 Group C.
Characteristics: better performance with gas-containing media
Density measurement in the Chemical/ Petrochemical industry
Density measurement in the Pharmaceutical industry
Density measurement in the Food industry
Density measurement in the Pulp and Paper industry
Density measurement in the Primary and Mining industry
Density measurement in the Oil and Gas industry
1. Slurry, slurry, evaporator, solvent separation, oil measurement and other fields
2. Measurement of the density (concentration) of ore pulp in the process of ore dressing density (concentration) during coal feeding process;
3. Measurement of syrup density (concentration)
4. Measurement of starch emulsion density (concentration) (dry matter mass)
5. Desulfurization project lime slurry density (concentration) measurement, alarm
6. Denitration project ammonia density (concentration) measurement
7. Pharmaceutical industry concentrated solution density (concentration) measurement
8. Alcohol and water surface density (concentration) measurement
9. Various types of pipeline or tank density (concentration) measurement
You may be interested in what is a pressure transmitter.