This Differential pressure transmitter as level transmitter can measure liquid level, density and pressure of liquids, gases and vapors. The transmitter adopts a microprocessor-based design and a modular design with advanced digital isolation technology to make the instrument highly resistant to interference and stability.
This Differential pressure transmitter as level transmitter can measure liquid level, density and pressure of liquids, gases and vapors. The transmitter adopts a microprocessor-based design and a modular design with advanced digital isolation technology to make the instrument highly resistant to interference and stability. All transmitters have an on-site digital display that visually indicates the measured pressure. The LCD multi-segment display of the intelligent product can simultaneously display the measured pressure, the transmitter output current or the percentage of the range, and displays the percentage of the measured value in the form of a bar graph. When the transmitter fails, the LCD indicator will display an alarm message.
|Medium||liquid, gas and steam|
|Measuring Range||0-0.1kPa to 0-40MPa|
|Output||4-20mA DC+HART protocol|
|Range and null point||Adjustable|
|Power Supply||12-45V DC, generally 24V DC|
|Storage Temperature||-40 - +125℃|
|Overload Limit||150%-200% of rated range|
|Load Resistance||750Ω(See below diagram 1 for load characteristic)|
|Converter housing||Low copper cast alumium alloy with Polyrethane paint|
|Fill Fluid||Sillicon / Fluorine Oil|
|Process Connections||1/2NPT, 1/4NPT|
|Static pressure||4,10, 25, 32 Mpa|
|Mounting||Directly supported by piping or optionally with mounting bracket for 2" pipes or with direct or remote seals, 3-way valve|
|Maximum positive shift||500% of minimum adjusting span|
|Maximum negative shift||600% of minimum adjusting span|
|Material||Flange/Adaptor||Stainless steel 316/monel/Haste alloy/Carton steel|
|Drains/Vents||Stainless steel 316/monel/Haste alloy|
|Diagrams||Stainless steel 316/monel/Haste alloy C/Tantalum|
|Wetted O-Ring||Viton/ Buna-N|
|Seal O-Ring||Viton/ Buna-N|
|Bolts & Nuts||Carton steel/ stainless steel 316|
|Nominal measuring range(FSO)||Mimimum ste range||Overpressure limit||Static pressure limit|
|0...25 mbar (0...2500 Pa)||1 mbar (100 Pa)||1 bar||350 mbar|
|-2.5...2.5mbar (-250...250 Pa)||0.2 mbar (20Pa)||350 mbar||350 mbar|
|-7...7 mbar (-700...700 Pa)||1 mbar (100 Pa)||35 0mbar||350 mbar|
-25...25 mbar(-2500...2500 Pa)
|5 mbar (500Pa)||1 bar||1 bar|
|-100...100mbar(-10...10kPa)||20 mbar (2kPa)||1 bar||1 bar|
The Pressure Transmitter include:
1mbar to 30 bar (0.015 psi to 435 psi)
Up to 160 bar
2-wire 4-20mA with HART® protocol
Local zero and span adjustment
1. The Differential pressure transmitter as level transmitter is simple to install, easy to use, and has a strong interchangeability.
2. It is suitable for the measurement of the liquid level and interface of the liquid medium in the container. In addition to on-site instructions, it can also be equipped with remote transmitters, alarm switches and detection functions.
3. The instructions are novel, the readings are intuitive and eye-catching. Observe the direction of the indicator to change the angle according to the user's needs.
4. Its measurement range is large and is not limited by the height of the tank.
5. Microprocessor is adopted for making this transmitter become more flexible.