Pipeline electromagnetic flowmeter Pipeline electromagnetic flowmeter is an inductive instrument that measures the volumetric flow of conductive medium in the tube according to Faraday's law of electromagnetic induction. It uses digital embedded technology to realize digital excitation. At the same time, it adopts CAN field bus on electromagnetic flowmeter, which is the first in China. The technology has reached the domestic leading level.
Pipeline electromagnetic flowmeter is an inductive instrument that measures the volumetric flow of conductive medium in the tube according to Faraday's law of electromagnetic induction. It uses digital embedded technology to realize digital excitation. At the same time, it adopts CAN field bus on electromagnetic flowmeter, which is the first in China. The technology has reached the domestic leading level.
The pipeline electromagnetic flowmeter can also output 4~20mA current signal for recording, adjustment and control while meeting the on-site display. It has been widely used in chemical, environmental protection, metallurgy, medicine, papermaking, water supply and drainage and other industrial technologies. Management department.
1. The electromagnetic flowmeter has a simple and reliable structure, no moving parts and long working life.
2. There is no intercepting flow blocking component, there is no pressure loss and fluid blockage.
3. No mechanical inertia, fast response, good stability, can be applied to automatic detection, adjustment and program control system.
4. It has a pipeline type and a plug-in type for easy installation.
5. It is easy to choose with integrated and split type.
6. The measurement accuracy is not affected by the type of the measured medium and its physical quantity parameters such as temperature, viscosity, density and pressure.
7. Different combinations of electrode materials such as Teflon or rubber lining and Hc, Hb, 316L, Ti, etc. can be adapted to the needs of different media.
8. Using EEPROM memory, the measurement and operation data storage protection is safe and reliable.
9. A variety of signal transmission methods and power supply methods.
10. High definition LCD backlight display.
11. The flowmeter has simple structure, reliable performance, no moving parts and long working life.
12. No shut-off flow blocking components, no pressure loss and fluid blockage.
13. No mechanical inertia, fast response, good stability, can be applied to automatic detection, regulation and control systems.
14. The measurement accuracy is not affected by the type of medium to be measured and its parameters such as temperature, viscosity, density and pressure.
15. Different combinations of electrode materials such as Teflon or rubber lining and Hc, Hb, 316L, Ti, etc. can be adapted to the needs of different media.
◆ Instrument accuracy: pipeline type 0.5, 1.0 level; plug-in type 2.5
◆Measuring medium: various liquid and liquid-solid two-phase fluids with conductivity greater than 5 μS/cm.
◆Flow rate range: 0.2~8m/s
◆Working pressure: 1.6MPa
◆ Ambient temperature: -40 ° C ~ +50 ° C
◆Medium temperature: PTFE lining ≤180°C
Rubber lining ≤65°C
◆Explosion-proof mark: ExmibdIIBT4
◆Explosion-proof certificate number: GYB01349
◆External magnetic interference: ≤400A/m
◆ Shell protection: integrated type: IP65;
Separation type: sensor IP68 (5 meters underwater, limited to rubber lining)
◆Output signal: 4～20mA.DC, load resistance 0～750Ω
◆Communication output: RS485 or CAN bus
The selection of the instrument is a very important task in the application of the instrument. The relevant information indicates that 2/3 of the faults in the actual application are caused by incorrect selection or incorrect installation of the instrument. Please pay special attention.
1. The fluid component to be tested;
2.zui large traffic, zui small traffic;
3.zui high work pressure;
4.zui high temperature, zui low temperature.
1. The display mode, communication mode and data storage of the flow detection instrument are an important part of the instrument. Traditional electromagnetic flowmeters generally use LED or segment LCD in display mode, which can only display numbers, letters, Chinese characters and some rough patterns. In terms of data storage, information storage is generally stored in binary mode, without versatility and storage capacity. Small; in the communication mode, generally adopt RS232 or RS485, its openness is not high.
2. Sensor installation in vertical pipe
When measuring gas flow, the sensor can be mounted on a vertical pipe with unlimited flow. If the gas to be tested contains a small amount of liquid,
The gas flow should be from bottom to top.
When measuring the flow of liquid, the flow direction of the liquid should be from bottom to top: this does not add extra weight to the probe.
3, the sensor is installed on the side of the horizontal pipe
Regardless of the fluid being measured, the sensor can be mounted sideways on a horizontal pipe, especially for superheated steam, saturated steam and cryogenic liquids.
If the conditions permit, it is best to use side-mounted, so that the temperature of the fluid has less influence on the amplifier.
4. Sensor flipping in horizontal pipe
This installation method is generally not recommended. This method of installation is not suitable for measuring general gases and superheated steam. Can be used to measure saturated steam for measurement
High temperature liquids or situations where pipes need to be cleaned frequently.
5. Sensor installation on insulated pipe
When measuring high temperature steam, the insulation layer should not exceed one third of the height of the bracket.
6. In order to solve the above shortcomings, an electromagnetic flowmeter with informationization, graphics and networking has been developed using a 32-bit ARM processor and an embedded Linux operating system. It adopts T FT color LCD display mode, which can not only display flow data but also display flow curve, improve the quality and content of display; use JFFS2 file system to store data by file, and the storage capacity can reach 1MB.
When ordering, the user should pay attention to selecting the appropriate specifications according to the nominal diameter of the fluid, working pressure, working temperature, flow range, fluid type and environmental conditions.
When you need our company's display instrument package, please refer to the corresponding manual, select the appropriate model, or the technical staff of our company will design and select according to the information you provide. Indicate the length of the specification when you need to transmit the cable for the signal. Our flow meters are of excellent quality and reasonably priced.