The flow meter for hydraulic testing is based on the differential pressure generated by the fluid sensing member installed in the pipe, the known fluid conditions and the geometry of the test piece and the pipe geometry.
The flow meter for hydraulic testing is based on the differential pressure generated by the fluid sensing member installed in the pipe, the known fluid conditions and the geometry of the test piece and the pipe geometry. It consists of a single test piece (throttle) and a secondary unit (differential pressure transmitter and flow indicator) for flow measurement of gases, vapors and liquids. It is widely used in small flow measurement and process control in petroleum, chemical, chemical fiber, steel, food, light industry, pharmaceutical and other industries.
Temperature of Mediums
- 40°C ~ + 350°C
Pressure of Mediums(MPa)
1.6, 2.5, 4.0
For over 4.0 MPa, we can customize for you.
1:8 ~ 1:30(compared with the standard atmospheric pressure)
1:8 ~ 1:40 (compared with the nominal temperature water)
Liquids: 0.4 ~ 7.0
Gases: 4.0 ~ 60.0
Steams: 5.0 ~ 70.0
DN 25, 40, 50, 65, 80, 100, 125, 150, 200, 250,300...1000mm
2*104 ~ 7*106
Cd ≤ 2.6
Licensed Vibration Acceleration
LUGB type ≤ 0.2g
Class of Explosion-Proof
Intrinsically Safe Explosion-Proof: Exia II CT2 ~ CT6
Explosion Suppression: Exid II CT4
Frequency pulse signal 2~3000Hz, low level voltage ≤1V, high level voltage ≥ 6V
Two-wire system 4 ~ 20mA signal (isolation output), load ≤ 500Ω.
1. The standard throttle is fully used and approved by the International Standards Organization. It can be used without actual flow calibration and is unique in the flow sensor.
2. The structure is easy to copy, simple, firm, stable and reliable performance, low price;
3. A wide range of applications, including all single-phase fluid (liquid, gas, steam), part of the mixed phase flow, the diameter of the general production process, working conditions (temperature, pressure) can be measured;
4. The flow meter for hydraulic testing has output pulse frequency signal, suitable for total metering and connection with computer, no zero drift, strong anti-interference ability;
5. It can obtain a very high frequency signal (2-3kHz), strong signal resolution, fast response time;
6. Its compact and light structure, convenient installation and maintenance, and large circulation capacity;
7. The flow meter for hydraulic testing has a self-diagnosis function, when the abnormality occurs, the problem is easier to solve;
8. It has various applications in the flow measurement of closed pipelines, single-phase flow, mixed-phase flow, dirty flow, viscous flow, etc. High-pressure, vacuum, high temperature, low temperature and other working conditions can also be applied.
9. It has reached IP65 waterproof rating.