Integral orifice flowmeter The integral orifice flowmeter is a high-range differential pressure flow device composed of a standard orifice plate and a multi-parameter differential pressure transmitter (or differential pressure transmitter, temperature transmitter and pressure transmitter), which can be measured. The flow of gas, steam, liquid and natural gas is widely used in process control and measurement in the fields of petroleum, chemical, metallurgy, electric power, heating, water supply and so on.
The integral orifice flowmeter is a high-range differential pressure flow device composed of a standard orifice plate and a multi-parameter differential pressure transmitter (or differential pressure transmitter, temperature transmitter and pressure transmitter), which can be measured. The flow of gas, steam, liquid (fluid flow meter)and natural gas is widely used in process control and measurement in the fields of petroleum, chemical, metallurgy, electric power, heating, water supply and so on.
Current integrated orifice calculations remain different, although various agencies are adopting a generally accepted integrated orifice flow equation. The integrated orifice size program usually allows the user to select the desired flow equation.
When the flow filled with the pipe passes through the orifice plate, local shrinkage will occur, the flow beam will concentrate, the flow rate will increase, and the static pressure will decrease. Therefore, a static pressure difference is generated before and after the orifice plate, and the pressure difference has a certain functional relationship with the flow rate. The greater the flow, the greater the pressure difference.
The differential pressure signal is transmitted to the differential pressure transmitter through the pressure guiding tube, and the intelligent differential pressure transmitter automatically compensates and intelligently transmits the differential pressure signal and the fluid temperature/pressure signal. Output 4 ~ 20mA.DC analog signal or pulse signal to achieve quality measurement of the fluid. There are three types of pressure-receiving methods:
Corner connection pressure (ring chamber, drilling), flange pressure, D-D/2 span pressure
The integrated orifice flow meter can be made of any material, but stainless steel is the most common. The thickness of the plate used (1/8-1/2") is a function of the size of the wire, the temperature, pressure and differential pressure during the process. The traditional b is a thin circular plate (with treatment) And the data label), inserted into the pipe between the two flanges of the nozzle joint. This installation method is cost-effective, but it requires a process to shut down when the board is removed for maintenance or inspection. An integrated orifice plate device allows the hole to be removed without decompression lines and closed flow. In such accessories, the universal integrated orifice plate, a non-labeled circular plate concentric integrated orifice flow meter has a sharp (square side) Concentric holes, which provide an almost pure line contact between the plate and the fluid, with negligible frictional resistance at the boundary. The beta (or diameter) concentric integrated orifice plate ranges from 0.25 to 0.75. Maximum flow rate and The minimum static pressure occurs at a pipe diameter of about 0.35 to 0.85 downstream of the integrated orifice. This is called shrinkage. Measuring the pressure difference near the integrated orifice plate minimizes the influence of the pipe roughness because Fluid power and influence on the wall.
You may be interested in types of pressure transmitter.
1. Nominal diameter: 15 mm ≤DN≤1200mm 2. Nominal pressure: PN≤10MPa 3. Operating temperature: -50°C≤t≤550°C 4. Range ratio: 1:10, 1:15 5. Accuracy: 0.5 ,Level 1
The throttling device, also known as the differential pressure flowmeter, is composed of a single detecting piece (throttle piece) and a secondary device (differential pressure transmitter and flow rate display), which are widely used for flow measurement of gas, steam and liquid. The utility model has the advantages of simple structure, convenient maintenance, stable performance and reliable use.
Orifice flowmeter structure-Throttle device
1. Throttle: standard orifice plate, standard nozzle, long diameter nozzle, 1/4 round orifice plate, double orifice plate, eccentric orifice plate, circle
Bored plate, tapered inlet plate, etc.
2. Pressure-receiving device: ring chamber, pressure flange, clamping ring, pressure guiding tube, etc.
3. Connection flanges (national standards, various standards and flanges of other design departments), fasteners.
4. Measuring tube
The integral orifice flowmeter is different from the orifice flowmeter. It connects the standard orifice plate with the multi-parameter differential pressure transmitter and can measure gas, liquid and natural gas. Its scope of use It is very extensive. However, everyone needs to pay more attention when installing this type of flowmeter to avoid problems when using it:
1. There are a variety of installation methods when installing, it can be installed at a low level, or it can be installed vertically or obliquely. As long as it can ensure that the liquid in the tube is full after installation;
2. It is worth noting that before installing the throttling, make sure that the rear tube is straight and there is no bending phenomenon, otherwise it cannot be used. In addition, the interior should be cleaned before installation, and it is not possible to leave a sinking substrate;
3. The installation of pipelines must comply with the relevant regulations. Not only that, but also the throttling devices must comply with the relevant regulations. When installing the pressure piping, pay attention to ensure compliance with the standard specifications;
All of the above are matters needing attention when installing the integral orifice flowmeter. The integral orifice flowmeter and electromagnetic flowmeter, ultrasonic level gauge and other measuring instruments are indispensable in the measurement. Everyone must be installed. Pay more attention to it.