Plug-in ultrasonic flow meter The plug-in ultrasonic flow meter consists of a main unit and a plug-in sensor. Plug-in sensors can be installed by simply opening two mounting holes in the pipe surface. With the opening tool, the plug-in ultrasonic sensor can be installed without stopping the water. Since the sensor is directly in contact with the fluid, the measurement is stable and reliable.
The plug-in ultrasonic flow meter consists of a main unit and a plug-in sensor. Plug-in sensors can be installed by simply opening two mounting holes in the pipe surface. With the opening tool, the plug-in ultrasonic sensor can be installed without stopping the water. Since the sensor is directly in contact with the fluid, the measurement is stable and reliable.
The plug-in ultrasonic flowmeter consists of a converter and a pair of plug-in sensors. The plug-in sensor consists of a positioning base, a ball valve, and a sensor core.
Principle: When the ultrasonic wave passes through the liquid, the liquid has a slight influence on the insertion time, and the change of the insertion time is proportional to the liquid flow rate.
The plug-in electromagnetic flowmeter consists of a converter and a single plug-in sensor. Plug-in sensors are available with or without ball valves.
The principle of measurement, its working principle is based on Faraday's law of electromagnetic induction. Color Paperless Recorder When the conductive liquid flows into the measuring tube surrounded by the magnetic field, an induced electromotive force E proportional to the average speed V is generated in a direction perpendicular to both the flow rate and the magnetic field. The magnetic field strength B is a constant (controlled by the coil current), and the distance between the monitoring electrodes is also fixed. Therefore, the liquid flow velocity V is the only variable that senses the charging dynamic potential E, and the output signal of the electromagnetic flowmeter is linear with the flow rate.
1. It can be installed with pressure on the line. There is no need to stop the production pipeline during construction, no need to disconnect the pipe welding flange, saving the unit time and expenses;
2.BR1158W type product has low power consumption, power supply is DC24V, power is 5W, it is safer in measuring tap water, river water, sea water, etc.
3. The converter has IP65 protection grade, no screw design on the surface, high-end appearance, and the service life of the button panel is more than 200,000 times;
4. Sensor protection class IP68, can be immersed in water to work;
5.4~20mA current output, RS485 communication, standard MODBUS protocol, can realize remote transmission of data by networking or connecting GPRS module;
6. Independent menu operation, LCD backlight display, data reading at a glance;
7. Accumulated functions by daily, monthly, and annual flow...
The installation of the plug-in sensor requires the use of a dedicated hole positioning tool, a hand drill (preferably a high-speed control), a wrench and a screwdriver. Installation distance
The installation distance of the plug-in sensor is based on the distance between the center of the two sensors along the axis of the tube (see the schematic). The spacing is calculated by first entering the required parameters in the menu, viewing the number displayed in window 25, and pressing This data installs the sensor.
There is only one type of plug-in sensor installation, namely the Z method. Generally, the diameter of the plug can be used above DN80mm.
Mount point location
Enter the pipe parameters into the host, calculate the installation distance, and then determine the position of the two sensors according to the installation distance (the two sensors must be on the same axis), and the installation distance is the center distance of the two sensors.
1.Make positioning paper: take a long 4D (D is the pipe diameter), width 200mm (or D) rectangular paper tape (according to the site conditions, you can use moisture-proof, anti-corrosive materials instead of paper tape), about 100mm from the edge Draw a line; (Figure 1)
2. Wrap the positioning paper on the pipe whose surface has been cleaned. Be careful to align the two sides of the paper so that the line drawn is parallel to the tube axis; (Figure 2)
3. Extend the straight line on the positioning paper in the pipeline
The spiraling vortex flowmeter is drawn in a straight line, and the intersecting point of the straight line and the edge of the positioning paper is A; (Fig. 3)
4. Starting from point A, measure the pipe 1/2 circumference along the edge of the positioning paper. The parallel intersection is C. Draw a line parallel to the tube axis at point C (that is, parallel to the line on the positioning paper). ; (Figure 4)
5. Remove the positioning paper. Starting from point C, measure the installation distance L on the line drawn to determine point B. Thus, the two points A and B are the installation positions; for example, L=280mm (as shown in Fig. 5), the ball valve base is welded to the two points A and B respectively, and the center point of the ball valve seat must coincide with the two points A and B respectively.
Welded ball valve base (Figure 6) For weldable pipes (such as steel, stainless steel, etc.), only the ball valve base should be welded directly to the outer wall of the pipe (stainless steel base is required for stainless steel pipe, please specify when ordering). Before welding, the surface of the pipe near the solder joint must be cleaned, and the rust paint should be removed. If there is an anti-embroidered layer, it should be removed, and wipe the oil and dust with a rag, acetone or alcohol, and then solder, but the ball valve must be guaranteed. The center point of the base coincides with the two points A and B. Be careful not to insert the air holes during welding to prevent water leakage or even breakage. For non-directly welded pipes (such as cast iron, cement pipes, etc.), a special special pipe clamp (with gasket for sealing) is required. The ball valve base has been welded to the pipe clamp in advance, and the pipe clamp is directly fastened to the pipe to be tested. Ensure that the center point of the ball valve base coincides with the two points A and B. And fasten the base of the ball valve vortex flowmeter on the outer wall of the pipe, and it must be sealed to prevent water leakage. Wrap the raw material belt around the ball valve base and screw the ball valve.
Drilling (Figure 7)
Connect the hole seal sealing sheath to the external thread of the special ball valve. After tightening, open the ball valve, push the drill pipe until it contacts the outer wall of the pipe, connect the hand drill to the drill pipe, connect the flow meter to the power supply, and start drilling. Hole, during the drilling process, the drill should keep the low speed not too fast, so as to avoid the stuck drill, even the drill bit is broken. After drilling through, pull out the drill pipe until the front end of the drill bit retreats to the ball valve core, close the ball valve and remove Hole opener.
Drilling (Figure 8)
Screw the lock nut to the bottom of the sensor and screw the sensor into the special ball valve guide thread. When screwing to the ball valve core, open the ball valve and continue to screw in the sensor until the steam flow meter end protrudes from the inner wall of the pipe to adjust the angle of the sensor. (The two sensor inlet holes should be up or down at the same time), fasten the lock nut, and finally connect the wire and seal the wire with silicone rubber.
The sensor is inserted into the inner wall of the tube to calculate the size (Figure 9).
The plug-in sensor is cast in stainless steel mold, the length A of the sensor (A value is fixed at the factory) and the wall thickness B are known. The length L of the sensor left outside the pipe can also be measured, only L = A – B, and C = 0.
The length A value of each model is:
Standard insert type: A=195mm
Extended insert type: A=310mm
1. Online calibration: The water bath oscillator is calibrated online with a high-precision portable ultrasonic flowmeter. The measured values are taken more than four times and the average value is obtained. (In this process, pay attention to correct the installation error of the portable ultrasonic flowmeter)
2. Back to factory calibration: The sensor of the plug-in flowmeter is easy to remove and return to the manufacturer with the converter. It is also a method to be calibrated by the manufacturer.
3. Calibration period: From the current market application, the plug-in flowmeter does not need to be calibrated within three years. However, if calibration is required, the calibration period can also be set to one year.
You may be interested in what is pressure transmitter.