Steam flow meter （vortex flow meter） The most commonly used in the measurement of steam is the vortex flow meter, which is the most widely used vortex flow meter with temperature and pressure compensation. Therefore, it is called a steam vortex flow meter, also called a steam flow meter.
The most commonly used in the measurement of steam is the vortex flowmeter, which is the most widely used vortex flowmeter with temperature and pressure compensation. Therefore, it is called a steam vortex flowmeter, also called a steam flow meter.
The most commonly used in the measurement of steam is the vortex flowmeter, which is the most widely used vortex flowmeter with temperature and pressure compensation. This is an indirect vortex mass flowmeter. In actual use, the density is measured indirectly by temperature and pressure measurement, and multiplied by the volume measured by the vortex flowmeter to calculate the mass. This is the most common form of vortex flowmeter measurement of steam, so it is called a steam vortex flowmeter, also called a steam flowmeter.
The steam vortex flowmeter uses a piezoelectric stress sensor with high performance reliability and can operate in a fluid temperature range of -20 ° C to +250 ° C. The working pressure loss is small, the measuring range is wide, and the measurement range of saturated steam can reach 30 to 1, and the steam vortex flowmeter measurement technology is mature. It has analog standard signal and digital pulse signal output, which can be used with digital systems such as computers. It is a relatively advanced and ideal measuring instrument. Widely used in superheated steam, saturated steam, high temperature steam, etc.
It is mainly used in the measurement of volumetric and standard volumetric flow rates of industrial gas, gas, nitrogen, compressed air, etc. in industrial pipelines.
1. It can integrate temperature and pressure compensation functions at the same time.
2, fully intelligent, digital circuit design, automatically compensate for the measured fluid density or standard volume calculation.
3, the new digital filtering and correction function makes the flow measurement more accurate and reliable.
4, battery-powered type can work continuously for more than two years without external power supply.
5, the new dot matrix Chinese character LCD display, the use of operation is more convenient.
6. The working pressure loss is small and the measuring range is wide.
7, no moving mechanical parts, high reliability, small maintenance.
Measuring medium: gas, liquid, vapor
Connection method: flanged, flanged, plug-in
Measurement accuracy: liquid level 1.0, gas level 1.5
Measuring temperature: normal temperature –25°C～100°C, high temperature –25°C～250°C -25°C～350°C
Output signal: pulse voltage output signal, high level 8 ~ 10V low level 0.7 ~ 1.3V, pulse duty cycle about 50%, transmission distance is 100m, pulse current remote transmission signal 4 ~ 20 mA, transmission distance is 1000m
Ambient temperature: -25°C～+55°C Humidity: 5～90% RH50°C
Housing material: stainless steel, aluminum alloy
Power supply: DC24V or lithium battery 3.6V
Explosion-proof grade: intrinsic safety type iaIIbT3-T6
Protection level: IP65
1. The pipe near the installation of the liquid sensor should be filled with the liquid to be tested.
2. The inner diameter of the straight pipe section should be as close as possible to the sensor diameter. If it is not consistent, the pipe with a slightly larger diameter than the sensor should be used. The error should be ≤3%, not more than 5mm.
3. When the measured medium contains a high amount of impurities, a filter should be installed in addition to the length required for the straight pipe section upstream of the sensor. The sensor should be protected from installations with high electromagnetic fields.
4. The sensor should be installed on a pipe with the same diameter as horizontal, vertical, and inclined (liquid flow from bottom to top). The upstream and lower 2 swims of the sensor should be equipped with straight pipes of a certain length.
5. Avoid strong electrical equipment, high-frequency equipment, and strong switching power supply equipment as much as possible. The power supply of the meter is separated from these devices as much as possible.
6. Avoid the direct effects of high temperature heat sources and radiation sources. If it must be installed, it must be insulated and ventilated.
7. Avoid high humidity environment and strong corrosive gas environment. If it must be installed, ventilation is required.
8. The steam flow meter should be installed on the pipeline with strong vibration as much as possible. If it must be installed, a pipe fastening device shall be installed at the upstream and downstream 2D, and an anti-vibration pad shall be added to enhance the anti-vibration effect.
9. The instrument should be installed indoors. It should be waterproof when installed outdoors. Pay special attention to bend the cable into a U shape at the electrical interface to prevent water from entering the amplifier housing along the cable.
10. There should be ample space around the instrument mounting point for wiring and scheduled maintenance.
1. Oil and gas industry applications
Upstream: deep oil recovery (EOR), two-phase or three-phase separators, offshore platforms. (When customers don't want to buy steam flow meters at a high cost, steam flow meters are a cost-reducing solution. By eliminating moving parts, maintenance is reduced and reliability is improved. Compared with DP orifice flow meters, Reduced installation and maintenance costs), when using three-phase separators to produce moisture, water and oil, steam products have good reliability and repeatability. Cost benefits for gas measurement(gas mass flowmeters).
2. Refining industry application
Alkylation unit (in the raw material flow rate, isobutane flow rate and product flow section, the all-weld non-blocking structure steam flow meter replaces the DP orifice flowmeter, which solves the leakage of the pressure line and the maintenance of the orifice flowmeter. Large maintenance costs, and reduced potential leaks on installation, and improved reliability. Catalytic cracking unit (FCCU) (also used in the gas flow, catalyst flow, slurry flow and product flow sections using steam flowmeters for non-blocking) Fully welded structure. The installation cost is greatly reduced due to the elimination of the corresponding facilities of the pressure piping, heat insulation and heat tracing.) Delayed coking unit (steam/air section, using a steam flow meter to meet the measurement of process fluid flow, The need to measure the value of the circulating fluid flow for cleaning).
What factors we should consider for steam flow meter selection?Read more about
Problems in the selection and measurement of measuring equipment for steam flow meters