Nitrogen flow meter Nitrogen flowmeter is manufactured by Karman vortex principle. It has the advantages of high measurement accuracy, wide measuring range, low power consumption, convenient installation, simple operation and small pressure loss. It can measure the volume flow or standard volume flow (integrated intelligent temperature, Pressure compensation), according to user needs, can be pulsed or 4 ~ 20mADC current output function. It is an ideal nitrogen meter.
Nitrogen flowmeter is manufactured by Karman vortex principle. It has the advantages of high measurement accuracy, wide measuring range, low power consumption, convenient installation, simple operation and small pressure loss. It can measure the volume flow or standard volume flow (integrated intelligent temperature, Pressure compensation), according to user needs, can be pulsed or 4 ~ 20mADC current output function. It is an ideal nitrogen meter.
In the fluid conduit, a cylindrical barrier is inserted vertically, and vortices are alternately generated on both sides of the rear portion (relative to the fluid flow direction). As the fluid flows downstream to form a vortex column, we call it the Karman vortex street. We define the cylindrical barrier that produces the vortex as the vortex generator. Under certain conditions, the separation frequency of the vortex is linear with the flow velocity of the fluid. Thus, as long as the frequency of the vortex separation is detected, the flow rate or flow rate of the fluid in the conduit can be calculated.
▲It is not affected by temperature and pressure, and it is not easy to block, it is difficult to get stuck, it is not easy to scale, and it is resistant to high temperature and high pressure.
▲Safe and explosion-proof, suitable for harsh environments.
▲No moving parts, no void gap design, no wear and dirt, no mechanical maintenance, long service life.
▲Using micro-power high-tech, battery-powered field display type flowmeter, can run continuously for more than two years.
Sales line: 0517-86998326 13915186942 Manager Yang
▲ integrated design of voltage regulation compensation.
▲The current output is electrically isolated and has good common mode interference suppression capability.
▲The flow value and the accumulated flow value are displayed at the same time, and it is not necessary to switch in turn.
▲Adopt anti-vibration probe to effectively eliminate the influence of external vibration.
▲The circuit adopts the surface mount technology, which is compact in structure and high in reliability.
▲The split type signal converter is used, and the cable is up to 10 meters long.
▲The range ratio is as wide as 20:1.
▲The overall structure design is reasonable, the dynamic measurement range is wide, and the pressure loss is small.
▲The split vortex flowmeter is made of stainless steel and can be used for the measurement of corrosive media.
▲ On-site liquid crystal display, pulse, 4-20mA output or 485 communication, can be connected with industrial automation system.
1. The sensor can be installed indoors or outdoors. Environmental conditions should meet the requirements.
2. The sensor should be installed on a pipe that is horizontal, vertical or inclined (fluid flow from bottom to top) corresponding to its nominal diameter.
3. The sensor should be avoided from being installed on pipes with mechanical vibration. When vibration is unavoidable, consider adding a fixed support bracket to the straight pipe section about 2DN from the front and rear of the sensor.
4. The sensor should be installed in places with strong electromagnetic interference, heat radiation, corrosive gas, small space and inconvenient maintenance.
5. When the measured medium contains more impurities, the filter should be installed outside the length required for the straight pipe section upstream of the sensor.
6. The upper and lower sides of the sensor should be equipped with straight pipe sections of a certain length. The inner wall of the straight pipe section should be clean and smooth, with no obvious bumps, scales and peeling. Its length should meet the requirements. The nearby pipe in which the liquid sensor is installed should be filled with the liquid to be tested.
7. The inner diameter of the straight pipe section should be as close as possible to the sensor diameter. If it is not consistent, the pipe diameter should be slightly larger than the sensor diameter. The error should be ≤3% and not more than 5mm.
1. Weld the special flanges to the upper and lower sections, so that the inner diameters of the special flanges and straight sections are strictly vertical and concentric.
2. The sensor is clamped on the upper and lower straight pipe sections welded with special flanges, and fastened with bolts to keep the upstream and downstream straight pipe sections coaxial with the sensor.
3. Sensor installation method: The sensor should be installed upwards or horizontally (amplifier pointing); if the medium temperature exceeds 250 °C, the sensor should be installed horizontally.
4. The sensor and pipeline should be well grounded if necessary, and the grounding resistance is ≤10Ω.
5. Requirements for the length of the straight pipe section on the upstream and downstream of the sensor.
1. Special flanges and straight pipe sections cannot be welded with sensors when welding.
2. The installation should be such that the flow direction of the sensor is consistent with the fluid flow in the pipe.
3. Before the sensor is installed, the sealing ring must be placed in the groove of the flange. The position of the pressure and temperature measurement points, the pressure point is 3~5DN downstream of the sensor, and the temperature measurement point is 5~8DN downstream.
4. When measuring high temperature media, do not wrap the sensor connecting rod around with the heat insulating material.
5. The direction of the shielded cable connecting the sensor should be as far away as possible from the interference of strong electromagnetic fields. It is absolutely not allowed to lay with high-voltage cables. The shielded cables should be as short as possible and should not be coiled to reduce the distributed inductance. The maximum length should not exceed 200 meters.
6. The pipeline must be cleaned before installing the sensor. Rinse the impurities inside the tube to avoid clogging the sensor after passing through. The pipe for measuring the liquid must be filled with the liquid to be tested to prevent the interference of the bubbles.
7. The pipeline for measuring gas is to prevent the interference of the reservoir. When replacing the probe body under high temperature and high pressure, it must be safely operated and protected against high temperature. The probe can be replaced under safe conditions after cooling down.