Explosion-proof pressure transmitter adopts high-precision and high-stability pressure sensor components of international famous companies. After high-reliability amplifier circuit and precise temperature compensation, the absolute or gauge pressure of the measured medium is converted into 4~20mA, 0~ Standard electrical signals such as 5VDC, 0~10VDC and 1~5VDC. High-quality sensors, hermetically sealed packaging technology and a complete assembly process ensure excellent quality and performance. The product has a variety of interface forms and a variety of lead methods, which can meet the needs of customers to the greatest extent, and is suitable for use with various measurement and control equipment.
Explosion-proof pressure transmitters are widely used in the process pressure detection of pressure interfaces in the chemical industry and steel industry. The measured medium can be viscous and gel-like substances, and can also be measured medium. The medium temperature can reach up to 300 °C. The boards are integrated by precision instruments to provide temperature compensated signals with minimal temperature effects. The measured absolute pressure of the measured medium will be converted to a standard current signal output. A variety of zero range selection, debugging is very simple and convenient.
The small-volume explosion-proof transmitter is selected to measure the hydraulic and pneumatic measurement and control system. During the connection process, it has the temperature drift and long-term stability. Choose from a variety of electrical interface types and a variety of lead methods, using high-quality sensor equipment, high-quality equipment, perfect stainless steel casing process, combined with different types of processes to connect electronic components (such as filling oil and cooling tubes), It enables the explosion-proof pressure transducer to achieve the best measurement state in industrial operation.
Small volume, high stability, high sensitivity;
Fully sealed welded structure;
A variety of range selection, user debugging is convenient;
Lightning protection, anti-radio frequency interference;
Option with zero/full scale adjustment;
Small integrated LCD display
1. The pressure transmitter is cleaned once a week and kept clean.
2. Check the pressure piping and valve joints for leaks once a week. If there is leakage, it should be treated as soon as possible.
3, monthly inspection pressure transmitter parts are intact, no serious corrosion, damage; nameplate, logo is clear and correct; fasteners should not be loose, the connector is in good contact, the terminal wiring is firm;
4. Check the on-site measurement line once a month, including whether the input and output circuits are intact, whether the line is disconnected or short-circuited, and whether the insulation is reliable.
5. Check the accuracy of the zero point and display value of the instrument every month. The zero point and display value of the transmitter are accurate and true. 6. Calibrate regularly according to the transmitter calibration cycle. 7. Periodically discharge, condense or vent the transmitter.
8. Periodically fill the isolation fluid for the transmitter with the isolation fluid from the source line or measuring component. 9. Regularly purge the pressure guiding tube of the easily blocked medium.
10. When the pressure transmitter is deactivated for a long time, the door should be closed once. The housing must be well grounded while the transmitter is running. The transmitter used to protect the system should have measures to prevent power failure, short circuit, or open output.
Know more about what is a pressure transmitter.