How to install a steam flow meter? What should you watch out for when installing a steam flow meter? After you choose the correct steam flow meter, Huaheng Instrument introduces you to 5 Assembly steps and 11 installation points for the steam flow meter.
(1) Installation of bearing housing and bearing. Ensure the clearance between the rotor and the end face. The bearing housing will be fixed to the bearing cavity and fixed by the bearing. Pull the rotor out of the air inlet side by hand, check the operation of the rotor, and check the gap between the rotor and the intermediate chamber. If an explosion occurs, we need to make further adjustments to widen the gap. If necessary, add a gasket under the bearing housing (to meet the sealing requirements, the bolt preload should be considered to have a large effect on the housing position during gearbox installation).
(2) Installation of the synchronous gear. The synchronizing gear set is mounted on both sides, the oil baffle is used for synchronous gear lubrication, the round nut locks the rear washer, and the rotor is pulled by hand to check the operation of the rotor.
(3) Gearbox installation. Lay the valve body flat, fix the rubber se
al ring, place the gear box cover at one end in the corresponding position of the valve body, and tighten the bolt. According to the requirements of the pressure vessel, tighten the bolts to the relative position in a certain order. Pulling the rotor by hand requires flexible operation and no resistance. Reverse the valve body to install the other end and install the magnetic coupling and copper gear to check the operation of the rotor.
(4) Install the title. Turn the integral instrument head gear to the corresponding position of the magnetic coupling copper gear, lift the coupling half-tooth width height meshing gear, buckle on the header, tighten the header and fix the screw, check the rotor rotation and the quantity title is displayed.
(5) When the tester is running well, add lubricant and set the plug valve to the lower part of the fixed position.
(1) The steam flow meter should be properly installed and used to avoid affecting normal operation and measurement accuracy.
(2) Before installing the steam flow meter, use gasoline or kerosene to clean the surface of the rust preventive oil and remove pipe impurities. A filter is installed at the front end of the steam flow meter to prevent rust, slag and other impurities from entering the measurement chamber.
(3) When installing the steam flow meter, the rotor should be kept horizontal, regardless of the vertical or horizontal position of the inlet or outlet, the header should be in a horizontal position.
(4) When the pressure fluctuation range is large, a pressure regulator should be installed on the steam flow meter to ensure measurement accuracy.
(5) When installing the steam flow meter, the front and rear valves and the bypass line should be installed to ensure that the maintenance does not stop. The direction of the entrance and exit is left and right. However, according to the equipment manufacturer, priority should be given to entry and exit in the recommendations for installing the form.
(6) The size of the pipeline and pipe fittings should be properly set in the installation of the steam flowmeter, and the flowmeter should not be subjected to abnormal external forces.
(7) Before using the steam flow meter, the lubricating oil is injected into the oil pipe from the pouring port, periodically added or replaced according to the operation of the oil, and the front and rear valves must be closed and the gas pressure is exhausted.
(8) When the flowmeter is put into operation, all valves should be slowly opened and closed to prevent sudden impact, especially when the pipeline is restrained and the test or flowmeter leaks, the sudden deflation is prohibited to prevent the flowmeter from being broken. gear.
(9) When the flowmeter is put into operation for a period of time, if the filter pressure is found to increase, the filter should be cleaned or the filter medium should be replaced. If the flowmeter pressure is found to be high, it is forbidden to use the gear in the flowmeter. Suddenly deflated.
(10) When the flowmeter has not been used for a long time, the lubricating oil should be emptied, and the measuring chamber should be cleaned with gasoline, and the oil should be coated with anti-rust oil and sealed in a dry place.
(11) The minimum installation distance of the steam flow meter should be 0.5 to 1.5 meters from the ground and kept at a certain distance from the wall for better maintenance.