First, check before commissioning
1. Check the appearance of the transmitter and the structural assembly meets the assembly requirements.
2. Check that the sensor range and board components correspond to the task list.
3. Check whether the high and low-pressure side exhaust pressure relief valve and pressure connection of the transmitter are tightened, and there should be no leakage.
Second, the transmitter is established before commissioning:
1. Electrical connection: Connect the 24V power supply to the transmitter terminal block correctly.
2. Air source connection: connect the pressure gauge outlet pressure quick connector to the transmission high and low-pressure side pressure connector.
(Note: Make sure there is no air leak at the joint)
3. Double-click the running configuration software on the computer to correctly select the port corresponding to the communication. 4, communication connection, activate the configuration software corresponding function after successful communication.
Third, the eye sensor configuration:
1. The configuration software menu "Advanced Functions - Sensor Configuration" enters the sensor configuration interface.
2. Select the corresponding "sensor type, manufacturer, range code. Or manually enter the upper and lower limits of the sensor range.
3. If using the extended silicon sensor, pressurize to the upper limit of the sensor range and perform "sensor automatic configuration".
1. Go to “Manufacturer Calibration---Linearization” and enter the linearization interface.
2. Select the desired "calibration points"
3. Enter the calibration pressure value. If you want to calibrate the pressure average distribution, you can set the upper and lower limits of the range in the meter configuration, and then click the average distribution pressure value button to achieve rapid distribution.
4. Use the pressure gauge and the corresponding pressure source. After waiting for the pressure to stabilize, click the “Acquisition” button to pop up the dialog box. After the data is stable, click the “OK” button to collect the value and input it to the corresponding position.
5. Complete all point calibration as described above. Click "Write Calibration Data" after calibration. Complete linearization.
Fifth, the temperature compensation:
1. Left click on "Manufacturer Calibration - Temperature Compensation" to enter the temperature compensation interface.
2. Select "Temperature Compensation Points" and "Pressure Compensation Points". Enter the "calibration temperature value" and "calibration pressure value". After the required temperature and the applied pressure source are stable, click the “deep set button, and the collected value will be input to the corresponding position. 3. After completing all the point calibration according to the above method, click the “Write Calibration Data” button to write the data to the meter. .
Sixth, instrument configuration settings:
1. Enter “meter configuration 1 range setting” to enter the setting interface, set the corresponding “range unit”, "Range Lower Limit”, “Range Upper Limit”.
2. Left click on “Instrument Configuration - Output Characteristics” to enter the output special setting interface and set “Damping”.“Display Variable”, “Decimal Point”, and the decimal point position is guaranteed to be four significant digits.
3. Left click on "meter configuration fault protection" to count alarm parameter settings, select fault protection output
Current, no special requirements are set according to the high report.
Seven, current calibration :
1. Left click on “Instrument Fine Tuning - Current Fine Tuning” to enter the current fine adjustment interface.
2. Click the "Enter Calibration" button to calibrate the 4mA output and 20mA output.
3. Click the "Exit Calibration" button after calibration.
4. Current calibration purpose: Make the display current and output current consistently.
Eight, data backup:
1. Click on “Advanced Features - Additional Features” and click on the Data Backup button to back up the data to the meter.
2. Set "small pressure cut" as needed
3. Turn the temperature display on or off as needed.
1. Purpose: To verify the accuracy and accuracy of the instrument.
2. Check that the applied pressure and meter display and output current correspond to the theoretical pressure and current values. Remember Record the checkpoint and the corresponding current and fill in the transmitter checklist.
3. After passing the inspection, the verification sheet should be stored together with the transmitter to be tested, and a single meter can be completed to complete the factory test.