How to install a pressure transmitter is a worthwhile learning skill. The following small series will summarize the correct installation methods as follows:
(1) Verify the frequency response of the pressure sensor under normal atmospheric pressure and standard temperature conditions through appropriate meters.
(2) Verify the correctness of the pressure sensor's code and the corresponding frequency response signal.
In order to determine the number and specific installation position of the pressure sensor, the pressure transmitter should be considered according to the various inflation sections of the inflation net.
(1) The pressure sensor must be installed along the cable and should be installed at the cable connector.
(3) Install no less than 4 pressure sensors per cable, close to two pressure sensors, and the distance should not be 200m.
(4) Install one at the beginning and the end of each cable.
(5) One branch point should be installed for each cable. If the two branch points are close together (less than 100 m), only one can be installed.
(6) Cable laying method (overhead, underground) should be installed 1
(7) For cables without branches, because the cable program of the barrier is the same, the installation gauge of the pressure sensor is not 500m, and the total number is not less than 4.
(8) In order to facilitate the determination of the pressure sensor failure point, in addition to the installation of the pressure sensor at the starting point, from the starting point of 150 ~ 200m, there must be another installation, of course, in the design, must consider economic and technical factors, do not need to install Where the pressure sensor is located, it should not be installed.
→TO THE PRESSURE SENSOR PRODUCT PAGE!
Introduce the process pressure to the impulse line and transmitter as follows:
a. Open the pressure valve on the high and low pressure sides and introduce the process fluid into the pressure measurement section.
b. Slowly open the high pressure shut-off valve and introduce the process liquid into the pressure measuring section.
c. Close the high pressure shutoff valve.
d. Slowly open the low pressure shutoff valve so that the pressure measuring section is completely filled with process fluid.
e. Close the low pressure shutoff valve.
f. Slowly open the high pressure shut-off valve, at this time the pressure on both sides of the transmitter high and low pressure is equal.
Is the problem solved now?
Know more about pressure sensor!