Insert type/Plug-in electromagnetic flowmeter is in the pipeline on the basis of electromagnetic flowmeter developed a kind of new flow meter, it is on the basis of retain the advantages of pipeline electromagnetic flowmeter, electromagnetic flowmeter in the pipeline for pipeline installation difficulties, cost big defects such as, according to the principle of magnetic (NIKURADS), Mr Khoja, electricity measurement of average flow velocity of fluid with electromagnetic method, to obtain the volume of fluid flow. In particular, with the use of pressure hole, pressure installation technology, insert the electromagnetic flow meter can be installed without water, but also in cast iron pipe, cement pipe installation.The development of insert electromagnetic flowmeter provides a new method for fluid flow measurement.
The Insert type/plug-in electromagnetic flowmeter is mainly used to measure the volume flow of conductive liquid and slurry in closed pipes.Including acid, alkali, salt and other highly corrosive liquid.Plug-in electromagnetic flowmeter is widely used in petroleum, chemical industry, metallurgy, textile, food, pharmaceutical, papermaking and other industries as well as environmental protection, municipal management, water conservancy construction and other fields.
1. Insert the electromagnetic flow meter in the official road flow detection, the installation is simple, uninterrupted flow, on-site class with pressure hole, has the absolute installation advantage and price advantage.
2. Suitable for water, sewage, acid, strong base and other liquid flow detection with conductivity above 5us/cm. The change of conductivity does not affect the change of performance, and it is highly adaptable to the complex change of fluid.It is especially suitable for flow measurement of water supply and drainage pipeline.
3. The flow meter has no mechanical movable parts, and the converter adopts optimized design. It is compact in structure and easy to install.
4. The detection of flow rate is only related to the insertion depth, so the flowmeter has wide universality and strong interchangeability.One model can be used for fluid measurement requirements of pipes of various specifications.
5. It can be connected with any standard secondary instrument.
6. 4-20ma current output;
7. Pulse output can be set;
8. RS485 interface, HART communication protocol, MODBUS protocol.
9. Automatic range switching function.When the flow meter changes in the flow range, the range can be automatically switched to ensure accurate measurement within the full range.
10. Forward and backward flow calculation function.Users can choose forward metering or reverse metering (factory is the positive metering).
11. Upper and lower limit alarm, and the user can set the upper and lower limit instantaneous flow as required, when the flow exceeds the upper or lower limit set value, the buzzer alarm or relay output (optional by the user).
12. Air traffic control alarm.In the working state, when the flow meter measures the empty pipe in the pipe, the instantaneous flow is zero, the upper right corner displays the alarm.,
13. Power off protection, calculation results of flow meter and parameters set by the user will not be lost after power off, EEPROM can save the set parameters and cumulative values.
14. Small signal resection function.The user can set the lower limit voltage or the lower limit flow through the display panel, so as to remove the interference small signal.
15. The instrument applies the principle of "automatic zero return" to eliminate electrochemical interference signals and self-stabilize the zero point.
16. Converters and sensors have a variety of protection levels and installation methods, including IP68 suitable for diving installation.
Accurate measurement of the quality of the need to choose the right instrument, instrument is the main, the second is to consider installation requirements, if the installation is not standard also cannot give full play to the role of the instrument, so for the installation of the meter, we have to consider, following Shanghai YiBi introduce you to the company's technical staff plug-in electromagnetic flowmeter installation requirements and precautions:
1. Plug-in/Insert type electromagnetic flowmeter should be kept away from equipment with strong electromagnetic field as far as possible;
2. The installation site shall not have strong vibration, the pipe shall be firmly fixed and the ambient temperature shall not change much;
3. The installation position must ensure that the pipeline is always filled with the measured flow body. The length of the straight pipe segment on the upstream side of the sensor installation pipeline is greater than 8D, and the length of the straight pipe segment on the downstream side is not less than 5D;
4. Clean up welding slag and burrs on the mounting base of the pipe under test;
5. Install DN80 ball valve on the mounting base, pay attention to the long cavity of the ball valve upward, and check that the ball valve switch is normal;Install the compression screw seat kit onto the ball valve, loosen the positioning screw and the compression nut, and insert the sensor insert lever into the pipe under test through the ball valve.The insertion depth of the sensor is 3mm beyond the base. After meeting the requirements, tighten the positioning screw and the compression nut.At the same time, note that the direction indicator of the sensor is consistent with the flow direction of the fluid.
6. The hole opening on the pipe under test is larger than the base pipe, and the depth at which the base pipe is inserted into the hole opening of the pipe under test is the level of welding joints on both sides;
7. Insert type electromagnetic flow meter adopts stainless steel welding rod for flat welding. After welding, ensure that the flange face is parallel to the pipe axis;
8. Connect the power supply and other connections with the converter standard meter according to the instructions of the plug-in electromagnetic flowmeter, check the instrument display after power on, and confirm that the pipe under test is filled with fluid and the flow rate is zero, and check that the meter display should be zero;
9. After the fluid flow in the pipe under test is stable, check the display of the instrument. At this time, rotate the direction of the sensor to maximize the display value.
10. For situations where the flow rate varies widely and the fluid speed is lower than the minimum flow rate required by the flowmeter for a long time, it shall be considered to reduce the process pipeline or adopt two flowmeters with one large and one small installed in parallel;
11, Plug-in/Insert type electromagnetic flowmeter with normal electromagnetic flowmeter should be installed on the vertical process piping, which can prevent the suspended solid sinks down on the electrodes, at the same time make the fluid in the oil rises to the electrode measurement range, if the meter on the level of process piping installation, should make the sensor electrode in a horizontal axis, avoid the interference generated in the bubble, electrode lead to measure error;
12, Vertical installation, the sensor should be inserted into the pipe and the vertical diameter of the pipe section Angle is less than 5 °, suitable for measuring the pipeline vibration small cleaning medium;
13, Tilt installation, the sensor axis and the axis of the measured pipe Angle 45 °, is fit for measuring the medium or big diameter and other impurity is contained in the liquid flow measurement, small resistance of the installation of water, should not be bound to hang.
If you do not understand the installation requirements of the plug-in/Insert type electromagnetic flowmeter, please call us to communicate