1. Two points should be noted for liquid level measurement of volatile liquids in sealed containers
A. The velocity of the gas in the container may be different from the sound velocity in the air, if the liquid level gauge cannot correct the sound velocity, there will be a large error.
B. Volatile liquids will c ondense on the surface of the ultrasonic level gauge probe, blocking the transmission of sound waves, and require the liquid level gauge to have variable power control functions.
2. Installation diagram
B = Blind zone distance (near end measurement distance)
H = Remote measurement distance
D = Distance from the emitter to the surface of the object to be tested
L = Liquid level
F = Maximum liquid level
The acoustic incident angle must be at right angles to the horizontal
Sensor mounting is not too close to the inner wall to cause measurement errors
Installation should be avoided in the location of the feed port, so as not to be affected by the material or obstacles interference.
When the ultrasonic transducer surface to the highest level of the distance of less than 0.5 meters, need to be on the blind plate cover, welding extension tube, to increase the transducer surface to the highest level of the distance. The specific installation method is shown in the figure below.
For installations in outdoor or humid indoor and refrigeration or heating tanks, in order to damp-proof, should tighten the cable gland, and in the inlet line to make the cable downward bending. As shown:
The ultrasonic liquid level sensor is mounted directly above the measured liquid using a fixed bracket, and the power and communication lines of the instrument are connected to the control room by a galvanized steel pipe. Of course, can also be like a tank roof installation method, the use of the flange fixed transducer method to fix the instrument.
1. The transmitter surface of the meter must be level;
2. Ultrasonic transducer Surface installation height, should be less than the range of the instrument;
3. Ultrasonic transducer surface to the top of the pool or the highest level of liquid level, should be greater than the blind area of the instrument;
4. Ultrasonic transducer to the pool wall, river, dike distance. Generally need more than 0.5 meters.
If the wall is not smooth, there is a noticeable bulge, you need to increase the distance appropriately.