First, the measurement steps of the pressure gauge
1. Adjust the level with the horizontal adjustment screw so that the pressure gauge level bubble is in the center position.
2. According to the pressure value of the instrument to be inspected (table), the weight of the same pressure value should be added.
3. The pressure gauge is thermostated at the specified ambient temperature, typically 1-2 hours.
4. Connect the pressure line and drain the air from the line.
5. Add the weight corresponding to the measured pressure on the pressure gauge. First turn the weight with both hands to make it rotate. The rotation speed is about (30-60) r/min, and then pressurize with the pressure regulator to raise the piston. When the pointer on the piston working position indicator reaches 2~3mm above the indicated position.
6. The output pressure of the pressure gauge is the sum of the applied pressure and the pressure value indicated on the weight frame. The error of the output pressure value does not exceed +0.05% of the value. When the output pressure value is less than 10% of the upper limit of the pressure gauge, the error does not exceed +0.05% of the upper limit of 10%.
7. After the measurement is completed, the left pressure relief valve should be opened, and the pressure regulator should be screwed in to restore the original condition. Remove the instrument to be measured and place a plug at the quick connector.