1. Before the ultrasonic start, the cleaning liquid must be injected into the cleaning tank according to the liquid level of the instructions.
2. Do not put your fingers into the cleaning solution while working with ultrasound.
3. Clean the workpiece - it must be placed in the cleaning basket for cleaning
4. Washing machine - be sure to position and ground to avoid personal injury.
5. The temperature of the cleaning solution will increase as it continues to work. The washing machine has a continuous working time of no more than 8 hours.
6. Place it in a dry and ventilated place when not in use for a long time.
1. Check if the power supply is normal, the indicator is normal, and the cleaning solution is clean.
2. After putting the cleaning solution, turn on the power and observe whether the reading of the current indicator is between 80-100.
3. Observe that the temperature of the cleaning solution is between 40 and -60 degrees. At the same time, small bubbles will appear in the water tank accompanied by a “click” sound, which indicates that normal cleaning is started.
4. Insulated gloves must be worn during ultrasonic cleaning.
5. Cleaning items should not be placed directly on the bottom of the tank to avoid damage to the machine.
6, the height of the cleaning fluid will affect the cleaning quality, different parts of the different cleaning fluid height, the water level in the sink should not be less than 60mm
7. Do not turn on the machine without cleaning liquid to avoid damage to the machine.
8. The workpiece should be prevented from scratching the surface during the cleaning process.
9. Check the transducer regularly and do not let it wet to prevent moisture.
10. After the machine is used, turn off the main power supply. Do not turn it on immediately after shutdown. The interval should be more than 2 minutes.