Precautions for installation and use of diaphragm type precision pressure gauge
In this era of rapid development, the application of pressure has had a great impact. Xi'an Huaheng Instrument Manufacturing Co., Ltd. introduces: Precautions for installation and use of diaphragm type precision pressure gauges
(1) Diaphragm type precision pressure gauges should be installed perpendicular to the horizontal plane to avoid errors caused by liquid level difference;
(2) The measuring point of the diaphragm type precision pressure gauge should be installed at the same horizontal position as the diaphragm type precision pressure gauge. If the height difference is large, the correction of the additional height error should be considered.
(3) The installation location should be as short as possible from the measurement point distance to avoid the error caused by the delay;
(4) Ensure the tightness of the installed diaphragm type precision pressure gauge;
(5) When the measured medium is eroded or the viscosity is too large and easy to crystallize, it should be considered to install an isolation device;
(6) Ensure that the diaphragm type precision pressure gauge is not affected by the abrupt change of the measured medium or the pulsating pressure. Especially in the case of sudden increase in pressure and steep pressure drop, it is most likely to cause damage to the shockproof diaphragm pressure gauge, and even the spring tube is cracked and leakage occurs;
(7) There should be no vibration at the installation site of the diaphragm precision pressure gauge. If there is inevitable micro vibration on the site, it should be considered to install vibration damping devices and fixing devices;
(8) The diaphragm type precision pressure gauge is not affected by the high temperature of the measured medium, and a pipe filling device filled with liquid should be installed.