Vortex flowmeter measurement principle Saturated steam flow measurement In the 1980s people generally use the standard orifice flowmeter, but the flow meter development status, orifice flowmeter despite its long history, wide range of applications; people of its research also The most complete, the most complete test data
Vortex flowmeter using piezoelectric stress sensor, high reliability, can be -20 ℃ ~ +250 ℃ working temperature range. There are analog standard signals, but also digital pulse signal output, easy to use with computer and other digital systems, is a more advanced and ideal measuring instruments.
The maintenance and use of vortex flowmeter
1. Vortex flowmeter should be regularly cleaned vortex flowmeter probe, the inspection has been found, individual probe detection hole has been blocked by dirt, or even wrapped in plastic sheet, affecting the normal measurement.
2. Vortex flow meter regularly check the grounding and shielding, to eliminate external interference. Sometimes the problem is due to interference.
3. Vortex flowmeter Since the determination of the K coefficient is very important in the whole part of the vortex, the accuracy of the K coefficient directly affects the accuracy of the circuit, the replacement of the parts and the wear of the process pipe, etc. Affect the K coefficient. And many chemical plants and the lack of calibration means and ability, can only send out the calibration, by the operation of the process, to remove the vortex from the pipeline to send 5,6 days of calibration time, the process is difficult to meet, and thus can not determine K coefficient. This year, through the transformation of flow meters, although already have a smaller caliber of the vortex calibration conditions, but for the larger diameter vortex is still powerless, should pay attention to the use of vortex on-site calibration method, the use of standard frequency and portable ultrasound Flow meter, measured in the pipeline in the instantaneous flow and the sensor pulse output frequency, field calculation K coefficient.
4. Vortex flowmeter installation environment humid probe. Should be regularly dried once, or for moisture treatment. As the probe itself and the end of the moisture treatment, after the impact of running after the tide.
5. Vortex flow meter instrument data management should be given enough attention to facilitate future work.