The magnetic float level gauge consists of the magnetic float, senor and transmitter. When the magnetic float changes with the liquid level and floats up and down along the pipe, the reed pipe in the corresponding position in the magnetic steel suction sensor within the float changes the total resistance (or voltage) of the sensor, and then the transmitter the changed resistance (or voltage) signal is converted into a 4-20 mA current signal output, which realizes the detection, transmission and alarm control of the liquid (boundary) surface position signal.
1. Simple structure, stable and reliable, good repeatability;
2. It is not affected by the physical and chemical state of the measured medium. Such as: conductivity, dielectric constant, foam, pressure, temperature, evaporation, boiling, air bubbles;
3. The use of different materials can be used in a variety of strong and weak corrosion, flammable, explosive, toxic, highly radioactive, dirty media environment;
4. Level measurement or interface measurement of two different density media;
5. Explosion-proof structure design, suitable for explosive environment use.
6. Two-wire 4-20mA current output with 0.56" LED digital display for long-range night observation.
7. The measurement range is large and is not limited by the height of the tank.
8. Provide special application design.
Main Technical parameter
200~6000mm (special order over 6m)
10mm (common), 5mm, 20mm options
4-20mA (two-wire system) linear resistance, 200Ω/m (1/2", 3/8" thread installation method)
500Ω (when 24VDC power supply and without indicator header)
≥ 0.5g/cm3 (<0.5g/cm3 special order)
PN2.5 ~ PN160 (× 0.1MPa) (special up to PN320)
-40~80°C, ≤120°C, ≤150°C
Φ24~Φ120 (Pressure, density determined by the manufacturer)
DN40~DN150/RF/PL(HG/T20592-2009) (also according to user requirements)
2" Thread (Downward)
1/2" thread (upward mounting type, resistance signal output)
3/8" thread (upward mounting type, resistance signal output)
Installation is not vertical:
≤ ± 25 °C
M20 × 1.5 internal threads (other interfaces need to specify)
Three-wire shielded cable (thread-up mounting type)
ExiaII CT6Ga, ExdII CT6Gb
1. When the specific gravity of the liquid is different, the position of the float will change. Generally, when the SG is smaller than water, the float will be relatively increased in the liquid.
2. The reference proportion of stainless steel float switch is water (SG=1). Therefore, when using float, the proportion of liquid level must be taken into account. It must be greater than the floating ball specification, otherwise, the float switch cannot float.
3. For liquids with high viscosity but no drying, stainless steel floats with larger outside diameters should generally be used.
4. Pressure: The pressure of the plastic float is 5kg/cm2, and the pressure of the SUS float is 20kg/cm2.
5. Please follow the characteristics of the measured object temperature, pressure, specific gravity, acid and alkali resistance, suitable for stainless steel float.
1) The installation location should be far away from the inlet, otherwise the switch will cause malfunction due to the large fluctuation of the inlet (see Figure 1)
2) If the switch is installed in the mixing area, an anti-wave tube or anti-wave baffle may be installed (see Figure 2).
3) The switchgear shall be installed on the concrete pool wall, and an L-shaped angle bracket may be installed (see Figure 3).
4) Select a flanged pipe with a pipe diameter larger than the float ball diameter (see Figure 4)