The detection tube of the magnetic level transmitter is equipped with a set of reed switches and precision resistors.
The detection tube of the magnetic level transmitter is equipped with a set of reed switches and precision resistors. When the magnetic float of the tube changes up and down with the liquid level, the reed spring at the liquid level in the detection tube is turned on in turn to change the resistance value of the transmitter. The conversion circuit module in the junction box converts its resistance into a current output.
The transmitter outputs a two-wire 4 to 20 mA standard signal and also provides on-site LED digital display. This liquid level transmitter is suitable for chemical, electric power, paper, food, environmental protection and urban construction industries. It can be used for liquid level measurement of sewage treatment, buried oil tanks and high-rise water tanks.
1). Measurement object: liquid level of water, oil, paste
2). Measuring range: 0 - 200m
3). Output signal: 4 ~ 20mA or 0 ~ 10mA
4). Power supply voltage: 24VDC
5). Temperature: -20 to 80°C
6). Index Table: user select
7). Material: die-casting aluminum alloy shell, epoxy coating surface
8). Diaphragm: 316 stainless steel
9). Probe: 1Cr18Ni9Ti
1. The magnetic level transmitter is easy to install and has a simple structure;
2. Product performance is stable regardless of temperature and pressure;
3. Plastic materials PP, PVC, NBR, PVDF are suitable for strong acid and alkali sites;
4. Metal material is SUS340/316L, which can be used in high temperature 200 °C, high pressure 64kg/cm2 place;
5. It is corrosion resistant and explosion proof;
6. Zero and span two potentiometers can perform zero shift or range change arbitrarily within the effective range of liquid level detection, and the two adjustments do not affect each other;
7. It is versatile and suitable for liquid level measurement of high temperature, high pressure, strong corrosion and other media.