3151 Ultraonic Liquid Level Transmitter Measurement Level sensor is a high reliability, high stability, high accuracy and small volume level transmitter with split structure , It is widely used in measuring the liquid height of small inside diameter pump as well as level height of liquid...
The ultrasonic level measurement is a digital level meter controlled by a microprocessor. In the measurement, the pulsed ultrasonic wave is emitted by the sensor, and the sound wave is reflected by the liquid surface and received by the same sensor and converted into an electrical signal. Ultrasonic level gauge has automatic power adjustment, temperature compensation, anti-interference and other functions. Due to the non-contact measurement, the measured medium is almost uncontrolled, and can be widely used in various environments such as water environment, acid and alkali, mud, food.
±0.1%F.S, ±0.25%F.S, ±0.5%F.S
compensated temperature range
storage temperature range
material of pressure membrane
R≤(U-10)/0.02 (for 4/20mA)
R>100kΩ(for votage output)
10gRMS,(20~2000)Hz / 100g,11ms
Electromagnetic radiation: EN50081-1/-2;
Electromagnetic sensitivity: EN50082-2;
1. The ultrasonic level measurement can be used to measure flow, liquid level, low gauge pressure, vacuum and specific gravity. ( You may be interested in what is pressure transmitter. )
2, two-wire system, three-wire system to choose from.
3, LCD large display can clearly display the readings, easy to operate.
4. Intelligent signal processing technology improves the speed of equipment operation.
5, all plastic anti-corrosion shell (protection level lP67) to extend its service life.
6, simple button setting parameters (no need to wait for the container to empty or fill up, no additional remote control required) to make its operation simple and convenient.
7. Flexible mounting method (thread/flange, fixing hole/bracket) is available.
8. no-polarity two wire current output
9. Explosion proof certificaiton
10. CE certification