As a person who has been in the pressure sensor production department of Huaheng Instrument for 5 or 6 years, I have a certain understanding of the pressure transmitter. Today we will talk about common problems and solutions for pressure transducer. Among them are the reasons of the instrument itself, and the field factors account for the majority.
1. First check whether there is any signal interference around the pressure transmitter. If there is, try to eliminate it, or connect the sensor shielding wire to the metal casing as much as possible to enhance the anti-interference ability. However, the circuit board that selects the transmitter basically has anti-interference function.
2. The voltage above 36V cannot be used on the pressure sensors, which is easy to cause damage. Too high will cause the transmitter to burn out too low and will not move, causing the transmitter to not display or no output.
3. It is necessary to clean the mounting holes regularly. Sometimes the long-term use does not clean the mounting holes. Some media will block the mounting holes, so the sensor can not sense the pressure.
4. When using the wiring for outdoor use, be sure to pay attention to waterproof. Pass the cable through the waterproof connector (accessory) or the winding tube and tighten the sealing nut to prevent the rainwater from leaking into the transmitter housing through the cable. Bad.
5. When measuring the gas pressure, the pressure tap should be opened at the top of the process pipe, and the transmitter should also be installed in the upper part of the process pipe so that the accumulated liquid can be easily injected into the process pipe.
6. When freezing occurs in winter, the transmitter installed outside must adopt anti-freezing measures to prevent the liquid in the pressure inlet from expanding due to the volume of ice, leading to damage to the sensor.
7. When measuring steam or other high-temperature medium, it is necessary to add a condenser such as a buffer tube (coil), and the heat sink should be placed on the transmitter to avoid direct contact with the medium. The operating temperature of the transmitter should not be allowed to exceed the limit. Moreover, the buffer tube needs to be filled with an appropriate amount of water to prevent the superheated steam from coming into contact with the transmitter. Moreover, the buffer heat pipe cannot leak air.
8. The pressure guiding tube should be installed in a place with small temperature fluctuations.
9. Prevent dross from depositing in the conduit. Causes inaccurate measurements.
10. The medium measured by the pressure transmitter cannot be frozen and frozen. Once it freezes, it will easily damage the diaphragm because the diaphragm is generally thin. Of course, be careful not to bump into the diaphragm during installation, especially the diaphragm type.