The remote pressure transmitter is mainly used to prevent the medium in the pipeline from directly entering the pressure sensing component of the transmitter, and the flange and the transmitter are connected by a capillary filled with fluid. It can also communicate with HART handhelds and set and monitor through the handheld.
The remote pressure transmitter is connected to the measured medium device.
Threaded, flanged and snap-on (for sanitary systems)
Flange type can be divided into flanged and flat with lower sleeve
The remote transmission device can be divided into a threaded type, a flange type, a flat type, an inserted barrel type and a snap ring type.
1. When measuring the liquid pressure, the installation position of the remote pressure transmitter should avoid the impact of the liquid (that is, the water hammer phenomenon), so as to avoid the sensor over-voltage damage.
2. When the remote pressure transmitter transmitter freezes in winter, the transmitter installed outside must adopt anti-freezing measures to prevent the liquid in the pressure inlet from expanding due to the volume of the ice, leading to damage to the sensor.
3. When wiring, pass the cable through the waterproof connector (accessory) or the winding tube and tighten the sealing nut to prevent rainwater from leaking into the transmitter housing through the cable.
4. When the remote pressure transmitter transmitter measures the liquid pressure, the pressure port should be opened on the side of the process pipe to avoid sedimentation.
5, to prevent the flange liquid transmitter from contact with corrosive or superheated media, but also to prevent the deposition of dross in the conduit;
6. When measuring the pressure of the gas, the pressure port should be opened at the top of the process pipe, and the flange level transmitter should also be installed in the upper part of the process pipe to allow the deposited liquid to be quickly injected into the process pipe.
7. The remote pressure transmitter should pay attention to the pressure guiding tube of the sensor to be installed in a place with small temperature fluctuations;
8. When measuring the steam or other high-temperature medium of the remote pressure transmitter, it is necessary to add a condenser such as a buffer tube (coil), and the operating temperature of the transmitter should not exceed the limit.
The remote transmission device of the remote transmission pressure transmitter expands the application range of the transmitter, and also has certain influence on the performance of the whole machine, such as increased temperature influence and reaction lag.
To reduce these effects and meet process control requirements, please note the following:
1. Select the model that suits the process, such as pressure, temperature, and filling solution.
2, the capillary should be as short as possible to reduce temperature effects and shorten response time
3, differential pressure double flange remote transmission device should be symmetrical
4. Choose a thinner diaphragm and a larger diameter diaphragm to reduce temperature effects.
5. Note that the limitation of remote pressure transmission is related to the density of filling liquid and the height difference of pressure transmission. When used in vacuum system, it is necessary to measure the influence of the position of the transmitter and the remote transmission device on the pressure transmission.
Huaheng Instrument is a professional manufacturer of electromagnetic flowmeters, turbine flowmeters, vortex flowmeters, magnetic flap level gauges, thermocouples, RTDs, bimetal thermometers, pressure gauges of various specifications, etc. A non-standard flowmeter manufacturer, the company has advanced management level, modern professional production equipment, accurate calibration equipment.