First, the electrode is usually divided into the following materials:
1. Stainless steel (0Cr18Ni12Mo2Ti). Applicable to nitric acid, less than 5% at room temperature sulfuric acid, phosphoric acid, alkaline solution.
2. Hastelloy. Can be used for seawater, brine.
3. Titanium Applicable to seawater, various chlorides and hypochlorous hydrochloric acid, oxidizing acid (including fuming nitric acid), organic acids, alkali and so on.
4.Tantalum In addition to hydrofluoric acid, fuming sulfuric acid, alkali other chemical media, including boiling point of hydrochloric acid, nitric acid and <175 ℃ sulfuric acid can be used.
5. Platinum Can be used for a variety of acids, bases, salts, but does not contain water.
Second, on the lining material should be measured according to the corrosive media, wear and temperature to select the lining material.
1.Rubber has excellent flexibility, a high degree of tearing, wear resistance is good, resistance to the weak acid weak base of the corrosion, to measure water, sewage, mud and pulp and so on.
2. Polyurethane. Has excellent wear resistance, acid, alkali performance is poor, can measure the strong wear and tear of the coal slurry, mud and pulp.
3. Polytetrafluoroethylene. Resistant to hydrochloric acid, sulfuric acid, nitric acid, concentrated alkali and a variety of organic solvents, wear resistance is good, poor bonding performance.