Explosion Proof PT100 Thermocouple Temperature Sensor Specifications Accuracy：±0.08°C (±0.14°F) Stability：5-year stability Warranty：12/18 months , 3-year or 5-year limited warranty options Input：Dual and single sensor capability with universal sensor inputs (RTD, T/C, mV, ohms) Output...
Ⅰ.PT100 thermal resistance integrated temperature transmitter (0-100 °C) with variable transmission 4-20MA output overview：
Flameproof temperature transmitter with display thermal resistance, thermocouple is a new type of temperature measuring instrument, on-site LCD or LED digital display, temperature transmitter second line 4 ~ 20mA. DC signal output, temperature sensing components can be used.The compression spring type anti-vibration structure is adopted, and the temperature sensing element and the upper protection tube adopt a cylindrical explosion-proof structure, and have the characteristics of being able to draw core.
Huaheng Instrument produces and supplies thermal resistance and thermocouple. Our thermocouples are widely used in China and around the world. Applicable to petroleum, chemical, light industry, electric power and other industries. Air, steam, mist and other media contain explosive mixtures such as hydrocarbons and corrosive places. The measuring range is -200～1000°C. The on-site display is especially suitable for use. Bimetal thermometers and other high temperature media.
PT100 temperature transmitter , its resistance is proportional to the change in temperature. The relationship between the resistance of PT100 and temperature is: when the temperature of PT100 is 0 °C, its resistance is 100 ohms, and its resistance is about 138.5 ohms at 100 °C. Its industrial principle: When the PT100 is at 0 degrees Celsius, its resistance is 100 ohms, and its resistance will increase at a constant rate as the temperature rises. The principle of the action of the thermal resistance is based on the fact that the temperature of the material changes with the change of the temperature when the temperature changes. When there is a temperature gradient in the measured medium, the measured temperature is the range of the temperature sensing element. The average temperature in the internal medium. Ordinary package PT100 thermal resistance / platinum resistance temperature sensor, is a stainless steel tube, the platinum resistance element is packaged inside, lead wire to achieve the purpose of protecting platinum resistance components, for wet, harsh and other environments in need.
Ⅱ .Only fully immersed elements are used to determine product temperature. One of the temperature sensor elements may be installed inside the water level probe.
|4-20 mA with HART (2-WIRE)|
0.1°C(E J K N T)
0.2°C(B R S)
0.5°C(E J K N T)
1.0°C(B R S)
Mounting hole pitch:
E ,J, K, N ,T ,B, R ,S
Ohm:0 ~ 500Ω, 0 ~ 4500Ω
Millivolt:-120 ~120mV, -1000 ~ 1000Mv
Characteristics of PT100 Thermocouple:
1.High accuracy and reliability
2.High precision due to transmitter-sensor matching
3.Prolonged calibration intervals to reduce trips to the field
4.Dual compartment housing
5.Hot Backup™ capability and sensor drift alert utilizing dual sensors
6.Thermocouple degradation diagnostic
7.Minimum and maximum temperature tracking
8.Multiple protocols is supported
9.Device dashboards provide easy interface
10.Long service life;
11.Easy to install and maintain
15.It can query various thermocouples and thermal resistance indexing tables
16.Intelligent management about the data
Ⅲ PT100 thermal resistance integrated temperature transmitter (0-100 °C) with variable transmission 4-20MA output for environmental conditions
1. Ambient air pressure 86 ~ 106KPa, ambient temperature -40 ~ 80 ° C, relative humidity 5 ~ 95%.
2. The product is suitable for environmental flammable gas or flammable gas. The explosion level is not higher than Class II Group B or Group C, and the self-ignition temperature is not lower than T4 (135 °C) level, and dangerous gas places in Zone I or Zone II.
Know more about pressure transducer 4-20ma
Ⅳ PT100 thermal resistance integrated temperature transmitter (0-100 ° C) installation instructions
1. This series of products should be installed horizontally or vertically to avoid indication errors caused by tilting.
2. The maximum temperature of the surface of the indicator head casing shall not exceed the maximum temperature of the environment. In case of high temperature, the upper protection tube may be lengthened during manufacture; the junction box shall not contact the container wall of the medium to be tested, and strong vibration shall be avoided.
3. Thermistors and thermocouples with temperature changer should be installed without RF interference.
4. For products in horizontal installation, firstly loosen the union when installing. After the instrument is installed in place, tighten the union.
5. The connection should be correct and reliable, and the ambient temperature should be balanced.
6. The external grounding terminal must be reliably grounded, and the grounding resistance should be ≤10Ω. When disassembling, disconnect the power supply first.
Ⅴ PT100 thermal resistance integrated temperature transmitter (0-100 °C) ordering instructions
1. Write the product model, specification, indicator meter measurement range level, temperature transmitter use range level;
2, armored wire material, hot mounting casing material;
3. Quantity and delivery date.
Product function(PT100 Thermocouple):
It plays a vital role in ensuring product quality, improving production efficiency, saving energy, production safety, and promoting the development of the national economy. It can determine the temperature of product.
Our company's product advantages:
2.Good product service;
You may be interested in what is pressure transmitter.