This pt1000 temperature sensor can be customized to the insertion depth and is equipped with a high precision linear amplifier circuit. It outputs a current signal of 4~20Ma after signal processing. It can be used with smart meters, data collectors, PLCs and other equipment.
This pt1000 temperature sensor can be customized to the insertion depth and is equipped with a high precision linear amplifier circuit. It outputs a current signal of 4~20Ma after signal processing. It can be used with smart meters, data collectors, PLCs and other equipment. PT1000 temperature sensor adopts high resistance and impact resistance design, which is very suitable for use in places with vibration or impact, such as mechanical wells, engines, compressors, engineering machinery, engineering process temperature measurement, shipbuilding and other industries. The product protection grade can reach IP65. ~IP68.
|Warranty||12/18 months , 3-year or 5-year limited warranty options|
|Input||Dual and single sensor capability with universal sensor inputs (RTD, T/C, mV, ohms)|
|Output Signal||4-20 mA /HART® protocol, FOUNDATION™ Fieldbus protocol|
|Housing||Dual-compartment field mount|
|Display/Interface||Large LCD display with percent range graph and buttons/switches|
|Diagnostics||Basic diagnostics, Hot Backup™ capability, sensor drift alert, thermocouple degradation, min/max tracking|
|Calibration Options||Transmitter-sensor matching (Callendar-Van Dusen constants), custom trim|
|Certifications/Approvals||SIL 2/3 certified to IEC 61508 by an independent 3rd party, hazardous location, marine type, see full specs for complete list of certifications|
1. The stainless steel integrated structure and built-in high-quality chip maintain stable performance, so it has strong corrosion resistance and long service life.
2. Transmit-sensor matching improves measurement accuracy by 75%.
3. The device dashboard provides a simple interface to simplify device configuration and diagnostic troubleshooting.
4. The dual chamber enclosure provides superior protection in harsh environments.
5. Hot BackupTM capability and sensor drift alarms utilize dual sensors to ensure measurement integrity.
6. Thermocouple degeneration diagnostics monitor the health of thermocouples to detect pre-degradation failures.
7. The temperature coefficient of the temperature measuring resistor has small dispersion, high precision, good linearity and high sensitivity. The temperature difference meter made by it has excellent performance.
8. The pt1000 temperature sensor is resistant to vibration, good stability, high accuracy and high pressure resistance.