The Temperature Transmitter 3d Model converts the thermal resistance signal or the thermocouple signal into a standard industrial signal through a transmission module 4 to 20 mA.
The Temperature Transmitter 3d Model converts the thermal resistance signal or the thermocouple signal into a standard industrial signal through a transmission module 4 to 20 mA. The temperature range is linear with the output signal, so that long-distance control is achieved, and the measurement accuracy is relatively high, which has been widely used in industrial equipment today.
|Input||Dual and single sensor capability with universal sensor inputs (RTD, T/C, mV, ohms)|
|Output Signal||4-20 mA /HART® protocol, FOUNDATION™ Fieldbus protocol|
|Display/Interface||LCD display with percent range graph and buttons/switches|
|Diagnostics||Basic diagnostics, Hot Backup™ capability, sensor drift alert, thermocouple degradation, min/max tracking|
|Calibration Options||Transmitter-sensor matching|
1. The temperature transmitter 3d Model has a high precision cold junction compensation circuit with a compensation accuracy of ±0.5 °C over the full temperature range.
2. The original nonlinear correction circuit makes the output signal linear with the measured temperature.
3. It features a drift self-calibration system that guarantees accuracy over the entire operating temperature range.
4. High measurement accuracy and long-term stability.
5. The interior of the temperature module is epoxy-casted for use in a variety of harsh and hazardous locations.
6. Integrated design, with simple and reasonable structure, can directly replace the ordinary assembled thermocouple, and it has thermal resistance.